One of the most common image for the Video Scheduler Internal Error Windows 10 that most of you face is just right below here :
Are you aware that this image is clear and famous as “Blue screen of death”? This is the most irritating error. One of the fine truth is that this blue screen of death or BSOD that occurs for a variety of different reasons that includes the Video Scheduler Internal Error Windows 10.
There is no convenience that how irritating this error or others that are causing the BSOD. But the matter of fact is a good news that there is always at least one way to fix it (often, actually, several different ways of fixing it).
Besides all of this, there is an issue that what is the actual solution to this error. So fellows if you are more interested to learn a lot about what causes this error to occur and the actual thing is the procedure to learn how to fix it in the best and easiest way.
To have the best solution of all of this error, then just come along with us to understand this concept. First, we will have some discussion on the occurrence of this issue.
The Occurrence of Error
One of the main issues of this situation for this specific error to arise is when you install either a new software or any of the new hardware on the machines that supports Microsoft: Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
This error can easily affect you when you are installing the software or hardware that is already installed.
The most notified message that appears is provided below:
” Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you.
If you’d like to know more, you can search online later for this error: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR“
After this notification, your computer will automatically restart after shutting down. The luckiest point is that whenever you have received this error, you will never receive it again.
Procedure to Fix Video Scheduler Internal Error Windows 10
This might be a bad news for you that there is not only 1 solution to this bug. But we have also provided some possible fixes for this error. Let us jump to the first possible solution…
1st Possible Solution
- Open the windows.
- Press the window key
- Now, put in the following text in the space “cmd”
- Now, have a right click on the command prompt
- Select the run as administrator after this attempt.
- Tap on the option that says yes
- Above all the steps, you are provided with the new window and there type the text into the command window: “chkdsk c:/f/r”.
- The above-mentioned text is the one that you have to find in the command prompt.
- After these steps, just tap on the restart button and wait till your computer restarts.
- Last but not the least type enter.
Now jump to the second solution
2nd Solution for Video Scheduler Internal Error Windows 10
- After having your windows, press the keys simultaneously: Windows key + R.
- There would be a box that says the following text, “devmgmt.msc”
- Tap on the OK option
- Now after the opening of the device manager tap on the magnifying glass in the top bar.
- Just follow the instructions that are provided below.
- Last but not the least type the OK button for the uninstall…
3rd Solution for Video Scheduler Internal Error Windows 10
First, for the update of windows, follow the steps :
- Visit the control panel
- Then move to a system
- Visit the settings
- now, search for the update and security.
- Now, last but not the least, check for the updates.
For the update of your drivers follow the steps :
- Open the windows
- Tap the following keys: Windows key + R.
- Run that dialogue box.
- Tap on the OK for opening the device manager.
- Now, tap on the magnifying glass in the top bar.
- If you notice something yellow question like a traffic sign then right click on it and choose update driver.
- This will end here at the completion of the update.